banner

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Decay: . . . Humanity and Beyond!

Hey everyone!

I just want to thank all of the readers out there, you guys are awesome. To those of you on Goodreads, I do see your reviews and I love them. Thank you all so much. As you all probably are aware, Decay: Humanity is available now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you haven't already picked that up, please do. This is the sequel to Decay: Civilization, and it picks up just a few short weeks after the first book ended. I really hope everyone enjoys it as much as they did the first novel.



I am doing a little research now, and when I'm finished with that I will be starting on the third (and planned to be the final) book in the Decay: Series. Currently, the plans for the third book are incredibly exciting. I have recently completed the first and second drafts of a manuscript for a new novel that is not zombie related. I want to focus on traditional horror, and I feel this next novel will be a great transition for us all.  I have no idea when I will be releasing that novel, but I hope it's soon.

Thank you all again. Not just for reading my work, but for reading in general. You are all amazing!

- Linus Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment