banner

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween is almost here!

I am, like most people, a huge fine of Halloween. I love helping my kids pick out costumes and taking them around town. I will also admit that I enjoy that they don't like all of the candy they receive :)  This year will be a bit different for us as a trick or treating family. We just moved from Iowa to California. A town of 400 people or so to a city of more than 100,000 people. So it is very exciting to have this new experience, yet it is a bit disappointing that we will miss some of our favorite stops (fresh baked cinnamon rolls!).

I am also excited that my oldest son is reaching that point where he wants to create his own costumes. He picked out a neat mask, and wants to make the rest of it himself. This year we will have a Minecraft Creeper, a Slenderman, and whatever my oldest comes up with.

I also would like to add that I will continue with posts like this one, but I will also be moving towards more interesting content. I'll be talking about books, movies, and products in the near future. This is my first blog, so I am just trying to work up to it.

Thanks for listening

Linus Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment