banner

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Decay: Sequel and new Rot: Short Story!

As I've stated quite a bit, I am working on the sequel to my first zombie novel, Decay: Civilization. I have also done a short story in that universe, Rot: Island. Rot: will be getting a new title before the launch of the Decay: Sequel. I plan on introducing a new character to the series this way, and I am very excited about this character.

My most recent short story, Mireside Hollow, will be available this friday, and is available now for preorder at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. It is a horror story that follows a young man in the Mireside Mental Institute, but the criminally insane patients aren't the most dangerous beings in the asylum. Check it out this Friday!

I am also planning on doing a few reviews, I know I've been saying that, but I'm about ready to start. I just want to make sure the reviews I'm doing are going to be as original as I can make them.

Thanks for reading
Linus

No comments:

Post a Comment