banner

Monday, November 24, 2014

God and Facebook

It's nothing new... The pics that make their rounds on Facebook that say, "Share this and God will do you a favor!" Really? Fucking really? All we need to do is tell those starving kids in other countries to check their damn Facebook pages once in a while so they can get in on that! Really?

Do people really think that God is so concerned with their Facebook pages that he is going to do them a favor if they share an image some stupid asshole made to get more likes? Why do people do that shit? I hope people don't truly believe that. I really hope people aren't that stupid. If someone makes a pic of something you agree with than share the hell out of it, but don't share something just because you think God will hook you up with free shit.

And I hate when assholes add, "99% of people are too scared to repost this." What the shit? I agreed with the image's message, I would repost it, but now that your stupid ass added that last line I'm not sharing it because I don't want to look like a stupid asshole.

Thanks for listening to another pointless rant
- Linus

P.S
Like my Facebook page and God will probably or probably not continue to do whatever he was going to do today regardless of whether or not you liked my Facebook page. 99% of you are too scared anyway.
Linus Locke on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment