banner

Friday, November 7, 2014

Mireside Hollow is out now!

Today was the release of Mireside Hollow. I am pretty excited about it. I really enjoyed the story - both writing and reading it. I hope the readers enjoy it as well. If you do read it please review it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble if you could. Of course be honest. It will really help me understand how people feel about it and what I can do to make my future work even better.

If you are an affiliate of Smashwords, I am offering 40% on Mireside Hollow. I have another short story finished, but I'm not sure if I should release it soon or not. I think I'm going to let it sit for a month or two and go back through it. That really helped with Mireside Hollow, as there were a few things I changed that made the story much better.

In my personal life, I am thinking of returning to school for Biology. I know. I have a degree in Computer Networking, but recently (and maybe spurred on by some of my writing) I have found myself very interested in learning more about biology. I would probably focus on molecular biology. So I would be interested to hear any thoughts on that.

I think that is it for now. Remember to check out, Mireside Hollow on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. It should be available in a few other stores soon. Please tell your friends.

Thanks for reading
Linus

No comments:

Post a Comment